Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Search Engine marketing- Made easier!

SEO Spider is a search engine optimization tool for your website. You can build a list of URLs along with the titles for each page on that server. Its powerful phrase matching search option gives you the most targeted rank results for every page indexed by Google.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It also features 100% customizable search engine and website courtesy levels for maximum safety. Perhaps you might be thinking why I am telling this to you. It is because of the reason, that I, myself have got benefited by this tool in increasing traffic to my website. Simple enough, I can spider any website and find out the rank of each page on that site within a few seconds. I want you also to be part of this traffic generating tool to increase the world population of online income earners.

No comments: