Monday, July 23, 2007

Life captured in frames!

Recently, I visited one of my friends’ houses at California. She has got married a month ago. I am also getting married after two months, so I decided to check out how a newly married couple’s house would look like. Everything looked so normal, that I could hardly differentiate it from a bachelor’s quarter. But, one thing which really caught my attention was a digital frame, a digital photo frame.

When my friend saw that I am finding nothing interesting in their newly married life, she decided to show me some of the romantic and memorable moments captured in her digital camera. She just transferred the memory card of her digital camera in the digital photo frame. The first one was the photo of the couple in a park bench and this was shot before their marriage when they used to go for dates. I had watched this several times, but this time, it looked very lively as I watched it through the digital frame.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The second one was their marriage photo in the church. I could really feel the enchantments from the priest and the rosy cheeks and shy smile on my friend’s face. I could feel as if I am attending my friend’s marriage right at that time. Really, some memories need to be treasured! I told her to gift me one of these digital photo frames in my marriage. I knew that it won’t cost her much as she would be getting discounts if she would buy the product from buy dot com.

No comments: