Monday, July 02, 2007

Chase Platinum- your platinum opportunity to save on your spending.

A 0% fixed APR for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account is indeed a great feature of the Chase Platinum Credit Card. But to be very frank, I had decided to choose this card by simply looking at its incredible feature of a zero annual fee.

But, when I started operations using this card, gradually I learnt that it offers a gamut of services apart from a zero annual charge. You have to Pay no interest when you pay your bill in full each month by the payment in due date. But this is somewhat a very common feature like that of the other leading credit cards.


The most important benefit that I availed from this card was the Worldwide Travel Accident Insurance. My children are always in a mood for adventure gaming in skate boards and I really get tensed all the time I take them to vacation . Many times they have met with fatal accidents. I could not manage funds most of the times and my children suffereda lot due to delay in treatment. But, when I became a holder of this card, I just relax now whenever I go with my dreaded kids to any vacation- by the sea or on top of that rugged cliffs.

And Yes! All these vacations include airlines travel. This card’s unique feature of flexible rewards system often allows me to redeem points for a free airline ticket. After all, vacations are an unavoidable pleasant expenditure to keep your family happy. Thanks to the savings features of chase visa.

If you have been benefited by some other features of this credit card, check out this hot topic at Ask Mr Credit Card.

No comments: