Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Distances made shorter!

I will start my today’s lecture with a few names. ECG, Pioneer Telephone, Opex, Cogni State, Unitel, Talk America… let me take a breath. There are so many terms still left! Perhaps, you are not getting an idea of what I am talking about. Please go to the site to have an idea of what I mean to say. Oh! I see! You want to listen it from an expert like me before visiting the site, right baby?

Then, I tell you all the above mentioned names are the different plans you can opt for availing long distance phone service . You can avail different types of services and prices from each of such different plans. Do you know baby that the ECGplan has been greatly recommended by the Wall Street Journal and Money magazine for their long distance service?

Again, Touch Tone Communications is another company that competitive rates for both Residences and Businesses with no monthly fees. So, are you ready to call up your moms and dads from USA to Russia?

This site also brings to the residential users the facility of calling anywhere in the United States and Canada--anywhere, anytime--for one low monthly bill. This implies that there are no per minute charges. This plan is brought to you by the Zero Cents. And yes! There is no setup cost, no need for any special equipment and instant activation as soon as you sign up. If you would like to go for Internet phone Services, you will be getting it from many leading service providers like the Vonage, Verizon and many more.

Cring! Cring! Oh! I have to leave you now as my own Long Distance Phone is ringing! Let’s see who is it now- Eva, Katie, Demi or Angelina?

No comments: