Friday, July 20, 2007

Change is the one which is constant - Adaptive blogging

Adaptive organizations are one which changes their strategies when they sense the change in the external environment. If they are unable to adapt to the external environment some other competitor will capture the share of the company , which will lead to eventually loose business to their competitors.

This example was very much essential for me to explain the concept of Adaptive Bloggers.

I remember when I started blogging my PR was 0, my blog was not qualified enough to grab the opportunitites , then , I started my expedition of promotion of blog, submitting to blog directories, signature marketing and many more to say, which made me to go till 3rd rank.

I started getting few opportunities, and then the " blog on paid domain " expectation came into picture, I hosted my blog on the paid domain and my blog eventually accelarated to get opportunities and approved from many programs.

blogging experts said , look and feel plays a important role , so please change the llok and feel of the blog, I worked on it, nurtured my blog to the best of my efforts and finally reached this stage.

Arise, Awake and Sleep not untill the goal is reached....

Thanks!

No comments: