Monday, July 09, 2007

Gr8 News - Got Cheque from ClixSense

Hello Everyone,

I am glad to unviel the fact of receiving cheque from ClixSense, an amount worth $7.74 . Well I want to shed more light about this opportunity.

Once you sign up as a member,based on the categories choosen by you during the sign up, you get paid $0.01 to $4 per click, on the advertisements placed in your members area. you will be able to see a banner for each advertisement, on click of it, a new window will open navigating to the advertisers website, whose top bar contains the predefined automated timer of around 10 secs, I guess .

Get $$$ to Click Ads


Updates from Clixsense

Special affiliate incentive extended through July
For the month of July, not only will we continue the $5 upgrade bounty, and the 10% of ad revenue commissions, we will now give you even more! For each member you refer to ClixSense.com (July only) we will pay you 10 cents. That’s 10 cents for each new member you refer! Your referral does not have to upgrade, spend any money, or jump through any monkey hoops! You refer em, you get paid for em!
Now for the ugly stuff – If you are caught cheating the affiliate program, your account will be immediately terminated and any balance forfeited. If you cheat it, you will get caught. Remember, only ONE ACCOUNT PER HOUSEHOLD as we want to continue quality traffic for our advertisers. We’d like for this new incentive to be rewarding to everyone. Enjoy and earn!


I have around 5 members under me, till now I have accumulated $10 and I am happy that I have received a cheque from ClixSense , even if the amount was below $10.

I had even participated in their advertisers program , where I got 500 clicks from this program from my investment of $5, (you can see in the debits section).

This a real real real opportunity better leverage this opportunity by clicking this link ===>>> Get $$$ to Click Ads

No comments: