Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Furniture and Personality

Recently I had visited this site http://www.lenoirempirefurniture.com and I suddenly discovered that I have multiple personalities. This site is an online storehouse of renowned furniture manufacturers like American Drew Furniture, Century Furniture, Clayton Marcus, and Classic Leather and so on.



Yes! I was talking about my multiple personalities. These furniture manufacturers have different themes for us to offer. These different themes have made me feel different in different times. As I saw the picture of the Claridge Home Office from the Century furniture, it took me to the age of Conan Doyle. I could feel that I am sitting just in front of Sherlock Holmes and he was interrogating me! As I saw the Grande Savanah Collection of the Bernhardt Furniture, it took me to the pages written by Brum Stroker. I could feel that I am having a “Bloody Dinner” with Count Dracula in the long mysterious dinner table. Oh! Even some dinner tables were round, giving n=me a feeling of being a medium in a planchet.

The entertainment furniture reminded me of my disciplined granny who love to live tip- top with all the things in perfect order. Look at the Hanover Cherry Collection from Hooker Furniture. The Country Lace Youth collection from Lea Industries represented just the opposite look. It has that typical “Alice in Wonderland” gesture.

And lastly, the BelCanton Bedroom Collection from Magnussen Furniture Company needs special attention. I am sure you are expecting some spicy gossips about it. Forget it and rather you check it out yourself!

No comments: