Sunday, July 15, 2007

The perfect furniture that you desire

Finally I found my dream home furniture .

I am very proud to be fussy about my interiors. I know that interiors influence your habits and your moods. For example heavy British styles will make you feel a bit heavy and loaded. A funky American style will make you feel lighter and sporty and casual in all your approaches. As such, interiors and related furniture shape your moods. That is why, I put special attention while selecting furniture for my home and for this reason I trust to buy only from this site.

This site caters to various categories like furniture for bedroom, dining room, home office, living room and furniture for your kids. All these furniture are from renowned brands like Acme, Ashley, Coaster and many more. Every year, it is my hobby to change the theme of my interiors and furniture. So, every year I dispose off my old furniture and buy a new set, not only for my living room, but also for my bedroom and my kids’ room.

And every time I buy from this site not only because of its quality, style and design, but also for its free shipping for every single item I buy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Recently I have bought a 2- piece “Onyx” sofa and loveseat from Home and Living.com. It is further glorifying the personality of my interiors. But that day, a menace came to my house. That menace was my neighbor’s grandchild. As soon as he saw my new, polished, black shiny and padded leather sofa, he started jumping and bumping over it. The more he jumped the more his energy level rose and it seemed he would never stop. I thought that it was my jealous neighbor’s idea to destroy this year’s new furniture. But, that menace had to stop at some point of time when he actually left with his grandma. I checked my sofa set. They were absolutely fine and at that point of time, I concluded that furniture from this online store is not only stylish, but these are very tough too.

No comments: