Friday, July 20, 2007

The Finance Forums - Online community providing help, advice, and support to your personal finance issues

If you think that you have no one in your family and in your neighborhood to discuss about the most practical topic on this earth, then I suggest you search for it in the web. I searched too and finally came across many people who are just like me- practical and calculative.


Yes! I am talking about the most practical and much worshipped topic of “Finance” and I came across the site http://www.thefinanceforums.com . Before I discovered it, I thought that I am the worst sufferer of some big financial blunders which occurred due to some of my unwise investment decisions. But, soon I found that there are many people like me who have also suffered similar fates.


But there are also wise men who had suggested some guidelines and possible courses of action during specific financial scenarios. The subject of Finance encompasses a huge area- Assets , Liabilities, interest rates, exchange rates …………..So, I will restrict my topic today on Debt Management and discussions among members in the debt forum.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




One of the speakers, namely Julian 4239 has shown much interest to John Commuta’s “Transforming Debt to Wealth Program”. Many members are quite skeptic about this program. But a positive response has come from “mrcomputersolutions”. According to this member, the program mostly teaches common sense which most of us tend to ignore.


The different members also advice each other on loan rates and interests and how to apply for them. You step here once and see that here are more wise people than you! Learn from them! Also, show them that you are no less!

No comments: