Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mailing lists can tap customers for you

I had just started my internet business in the year 2005. But, I found it very difficult to get my target customers and business partners into my website. What was needed for this purpose was to make people know about my business by sending them messages through faxes and e- mails. But I could not simply create mailing lists out of thin air.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My problem got solved when I came to know about http://acelistmarketing.com. Their consumers database is a national file that contains information on over 280 million US consumers. With this, you can target any consumer in all of USA to sell or promote your products and services. My business got familiar with most of my targeted customers and there was tremendous traffic and sales in my site. You can also give a try, I know, you will not repent in your decision.



No comments: