Friday, July 27, 2007

Blogging Status and Update

Hello everyone,

I want to take few minutes of your time to update the status of blogging.

payperpost still hits top the list with around $970, I have yet to update the earnings in the earnings column.

I am receiving pretty good number of tasks , an average of 2 tasks per day from payu2blog.

I have conpleted 2 assignments from blogging ads , waiting for the payout

completed one task from loudlaunch waiting for the payout to accept more opportunities

about Smorty, I receive notifications about the new task, but, by the time, I log on to the site to accept the opportunity, all gets reserved leaving no room for me.

about blogtoprofit, I am expecting mail from them , as they send the assignments in the mail, with excel sheet as the attachment.

thats all I have till date update.

Thanks!

No comments: