Thursday, June 14, 2007

Have you heard of Girls playing with Virtual Dolls Now

Have you heard about virtual reality, I had heard 5 years back in my college days, where my friends unveiled the fact that if you are planning to construct your dream house , there are softwares available in the market where you can design your house, not only design, but also you can virtually enter into the house and feel the appearance for each and every corner of your dream house.


Technology has revolutionized the concept of virtual reality. While I was browsing the net for a doll for my daughter, I stumbled upon a site name Cartoon Doll Emporium (www.cartoondollemporium.com), and to my surprise I found many dolls for her and collection of dresses for which my daughter as per her choice can dress up the doll and play with the virtual doll online at webkinz. Now whenever I am in front of my system working, She comes running , saying, Hey daddy , can u please take me to my favorite site. I wanna play .. Well , Cartoon Doll Emporium is one of the largest AND fastest-growing websites for young girls.y daughter can choose among 750 hand-drawn cartoon dolls that she can dress and play with online.

Now a question may transpire in your mind saying, hey, what makes Cartoon Doll Emporium Unique.

Well, Cartoon Doll Emporium receives more than 3 million unique visitors per month, Oh my god, its too popular site that you can ever imagine, and the average kids sticks around for nearly 20 minutes per session, making CDE one of the "glutinous" websites on the internet.

Finally , I want to convey the message " Dolls have gone virtual"

No comments: