Friday, June 15, 2007

Float a website and do online marketing

Global Domains International, Inc. is the worldwide domain name registry for all .ws (Dot WS) domain names. Their product is an incredible $10 per month package that includes your own domain name, hosting accounts, and up to ten email accounts, plus an easy-to-use online web site builder that will allow you to get a professional looking web site on the web as quickly as possible.


“I have been marketing online now for 5 years and have never seen anything like GDI. The excitement I feel when I talk about GDI is more than anything I have experienced in my 5 years online. I have now discontinued other online businesses to give my full attention to GDI, because the long term aspect of this business is awesome”, says Caroline Mbi Ayuk, From Netherlands. If you also want the same benefit of online marketing through your own website, register at http://www.website.ws

No comments: