Thursday, June 28, 2007

Add beauty and thoughtfulness in your rooms

I thought as I stepped into Alma’s house that the atmosphere of her home must be supporting vegetation. I thought that our houses are so artificial that it does not support air and light to play freely leading to free growth of plants and herbs within our dull rooms. I asked her the scientific principles which have made beautiful plants grow in her shadowy rooms. Instead, she told me the address from where I can buy these beautiful trees for my rooms too.



Nearly Natural Silk Trees was the address- a web address. I was really surprised, ashamed and proud all at the same time. I was surprised to see that the trees were actually artificial ones, but was so close to the natural originality. I was ashamed as I was fooled by Alma who took advantage of the nearly natural looks of the plants to cheat me. I was very proud that I am now going to own some of these great creations in my own bedroom, kitchen window, sitting room, in my study and in my bathroom just beside my bath tub. This will give me a chance again to fool others!

I think, if you love beauty and admire it, it is your great opportunity to bring these silk trees in your home, very close to you. It will make you feel that you had once originated from Mother Nature. This tree will live throughout seasons, in your joy and pain, in your sub consciousness. It will make you return to the Vedic times!

No comments: