Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cash flow disclosure.

I have disclosed my earnings to let visitors know , how to get affiliated with the programs and make real money from the internet. There are flowers for those who wants to see. Where there is a will there is a way, I have also included Credits and Debits to depict exact cash inflow and outflow. when there are companies like google, Yahoo , Microsoft who are making money using internet as the medium in billions, why cant we make money from the internet, perhaps not millions, but thousands and lakhs.

I have removed most of the forex and auto surf programs from the portfolio as they have got vanished with whom I was affiliated with. I have perhaps gained and lost few hundred bucks in the world of forex and auto surf which takes me to a stage of no profit no loss.

Thanks!

No comments: