Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Banner Development

Hello Everybody,

Couple of months back I had posted a bid request for banner development of this blog on rentacoder ,out of around 10-12bid request from the coders ,i have chosen a coder for $5 and the same has been put in escrow, will be paid once the coder accomplishes the task of banner development .i have chosen this coder based on the creative banner mock up. An employee from rentacoder called me today on my mobile at around 6pm India time for initial verification and approved my bid request.

My next bid request rentacoder will be blog promotion , i will be paying $5 for promoting my blog to 100 top free blog directories with high page rank gradually a blogger transforming into a opportunity provider.


Long Live Blogging....

No comments: