Saturday, June 30, 2007

Are you a lord?

I was wearing a “Pirates of the Caribbean” gown and I was walking on the green grass. My white kitties were playing here and there. Bright petals of yellow roses were reflecting sunlight. It seemed as if the butterflies had stolen all the colors of the nature. This was my outer garden. Now, stands firmly my white marble house with a hanging balcony. People say that I own an elegant home. This home has made me feel like a knight’s lady of the medieval ages. Are you coming with me to see the interiors of this semi- castle?

Here we go! The big decorated wooden door opens to lead me to the hall room. The fireplace reminds me of old Austria. The big window leads me to have a look of my previously discussed bright garden. Through the hall let us move to the kitchen and dining room. My kitchen has all the cabinets and drawers right in place so as to allow me to get things easily and quickly whenever I need and giving me the benefit of space management. There are three bathrooms- one I have kept for my servants, guests and outsiders. One is for my personal use and the remaining is for my kids. The one which is for my personal use has spa, saunas and heated marble floors. It really makes me feel as if I am undergoing some aromatherapy treatment in some parlor of a five- star hotel.


The last one is my bed room and its adjacent hanging balcony. My bedroom is my most cozy and romantic place which imbibes a thoughtfulness within me. My balcony has been made into an Amazon style by covering it up with green creepers all over.

This was my dream. I have always aspired for such a luxury home since I stepped into my teen ages. http://www.eleganthomes.com/ is the home of your dream home. This site is for online marketing of luxury homes by GMAC Real Estate Company. This site features all types of homes which you have seen in the films or imagined in your day dreams.

No comments: