Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A bit Techie!

What else can I promote through Digxa other than computers? Especially when it would be visible through computers via internet connections? I know that you might be thinking that I am going to tell you about popular brands like Dell, HP etc, etc. You are true in some respect but incomplete from some other point of view.



Yes, Digxa sells laptops from these popular brand categories, but do you know the fact that Digxa also sells separate computer parts and components like sound cards, graphics cards, motherboards, system cooling, input adapters and system power supplies?

Image Hosted by 2and2.net


Computer accessories in the form of UPS accessories, computer speakers and all other devices which are fully required for a proper functioning of you computer or to cater to your special needs like cache memory, memory adapters, network adapters, routers are all available under the single roof. Well. Many times, I have found that I had not been bale to run many games which I downloaded from the internet because my system did not meet the graphics card requirements of the game. This time, I would definitely play them as I have a reliable source to buy graphics cards online.

No comments: