Friday, February 29, 2008

Web Publishing

When I did not step in the field of online writing I was quite puzzled about the process by which one can post anything on his website. I know that you have also wondered about it. But, through a long term relationship with online writing I came across Blogger.com which allow me to publish my blogs in my website.


Visit UploadGeek


All you have to do is to go to https://www.blogger.com/start and craete an avccount by registering with this site. But if you already have a Gmail Id then you need not register again. You can access your account with this ID. You can use your own templates, you can post photos and you have the option of inviting the readers’ feedback. Web Publishing is very important to income from blogging because a website is equivalent to A TV channel with unique features. It is the platform where you would meet your prospects to generate multiple stream of online income.

No comments: