Monday, February 18, 2008

Blogging about every day incidents

A new stream of online income opportunity has emerged with blogging. These blogs can relate to almost anything- lifestyle, politics, economy, health and so on and so forth. But so far, I have been reading blogs on these heavy topics but this time I have come across a blog with my favorite topic- PC Games. I have never been able to enjoy Price of Persia because every time I had lost the game. I hope the blog would reveal some strategy for me.


Visit UploadGeek


The blogs contained in the site relate to traveling and shopping and I think these blogs should be well backed by flow of thoughts. The thoughts should be real and natural without any commercial touch. This would in turn derive the commercialization of the blog.

No comments: