Thursday, February 21, 2008

Beauty with Duty

I have often felt very proud because of the fact that I own very nice and beautiful house. People have appreciated my house and its interiors so much. My house has made me feel as if I was in a dream world. But dreams broke one day when I was laid off by my employer and financial pressures cropped up. But my life again made a safe turn like magic with Magic Loans. I had never imagined that my dream house would get me a Homeowner Loan.


This loan was a secured one and secured against my house. The asset value of my house determined my loan amount and I received £120,000. The repayment term was 25 years. I am still now in the repayment process and believe me; I can really afford to pay such small monthly installments.



What I did with this loan amount? I started my own business. I am now earning more than my former boss! I have also renovated my house, bought a new car in these years. To be very clear, my credit history was not good but my house was there to stand as an asset to get me the loan from Magic Loans. Truly, my house has been just like my wife- beautiful and dutiful too!

No comments: