Monday, January 12, 2009

Best wireless router..



My home has a wireless router, which was great when I brought year back. Since I also work from home and do lot of stuff on internet i wanted a wireless router desperately at home. My friends and my kids use their laptops at my home independently. Also we play network games, share pictures from our computer through network at my home. Suddenly, there was a problem in accessing computers and also the wireless connection started giving troubles like inconsistent signals, automatic restart of the router, weak signals at cornered locations of my home. I got frustrated about it because it was spoiling my work as well as my kids and friends also complains about screwing up the Fun playing games on network (as they all call..hee).

One day my friend recommend Linksys router from cisco. I went through the quality manual and responses of the same on internet. After studying about the same I bought it. And let me tell you I have never experienced such wireless routers so far in my life. Consistent, wide signal coverage's, easy to operate and configure and what not!..

No comments: