Monday, January 12, 2009

Best GPS System..



I just realized how difficult is to migrate from one country to another. Ohh...i am not talking about carrying your luggage, clearing the immigration checks and taking the flight. I am talking about the trouble finding places and addresses in the unknown country. Two months I arrived in New York with my family. As usual confused about everything, specially finding the places and understanding the twist and turns of the city infrastructure. I bought a care in couple of weeks, still wondering and afraid of getting into wrong lanes and streets. Then the idea of GPS striked in my mind. Yes, GPS will bail me out of this trauma. After searching on internet about a good considerable GPS which can help me out searching for any corner of the city and probably country, I came across Garmin GPS . It includes nuvi 265WT and its loaded with City Navigator. It also has FM traffic receiver, dashboard disc, USB cable and wonderful manual to quickly start with. It has got a wonderful diagonal color display with 480x272 pixels and WQVGA TFT display with backlight.

No comments: