Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Best Watch straps and bands



Watches are growing fashion trends among the people now. And probably that is the reason where we have the cheapest from few hundereds to the costliest upto few crores worth value watches. When most of us go to shops to buy watch there are two aspects we look for a watch. Ofcourse price is the most important aspect and a watch showing correct time and functioning well..hee. Apart from all the basic things and functional part the most important aspects of the watches that attracts all of us is the dial of the watch and the bands of the watch. For me more sober and stylish the bands are more stylish the watch is. In the curiosity to by one watch to gift my dad on his 50th Anniversary like all my online shopping aspirant friends I just started looking something on the internet. Well, I could certainly find a good watch on all this sites, but the only concern for me was the band or Watch Straps of those watches. I just wanted to go for a handcrafted leather straps. In the process of searching I came across WatchStyle. And I was like ahh..i finally got my search done here. WatchStyle offers the leather straps made in HIRSCH Rembordier technology. And importantly they are all water resistant and sauna tested straps. This proves for a beter longevity and high quality standard product.

No comments: