Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snake Shock!

I went to Australia last year to visit my uncle. He lives in an apartment by the sea side. There also lives a lady who stays with my uncle. Yes! My uncle has married an Australian lady. Her name is Georgia. I knew it before that my aunt is an animal lover but I did not know this fact that she keeps “strange” pets. I did not know that she had kept a python as her pet. I was very frightened and I even decided to live in hotel with few Australian dollars in my pocket.


Every time my aunt used to hang the python, sorry her name is Beta, in her neck and I even saw that she used to offer the python’s kiss to every single neighbor’s and friend’s birthday. Unfortunately, I had my birthday after a few days. And I really vomited to see the snake having its dinner with frozen mice.


My aunt took immense care of the pet. The snake cage she used was a deluxe one with glass slides. She bought it from Shop Wiki. I do not know why she bought the cage at all as the snake used to be on her neck all the time!

She wanted her pet to be playful too. She bought Reptile Hiding places in the form of bark Bends and acted as if it was Beta’s study room where no one would disturb her. And to provide Beta with a soothing temperature, the under tank heating option had been put into use.

I hope, if could be a snake next time I take birth!

No comments: