Monday, January 14, 2008

A champ of all “affairs”

I have been repeatedly telling these babes to cover- up. They did not seem to like this idea of a “Cover- Up”. But this idea did not go well with my girlfriends. Each of them thought that if she covers up then I may lose my interest on her. Sorry Babes! It was my wrong way of telling you this thing! I did not mean you all to cover yourselves up! I have always liked the way you are. And, if they cover- up I will have to run and find some new groups. I meant that you should cover- up my Ford Racing Car with a Torzatop tonneau cover.



I am a racer and a champion too. These babes are giving me wonderful experiences in my free times. These covers are made durable with hard covers sewn from inside. This setting allows for a hundred percent fuel economy. And I have delegated these sort of duties to these babes to keep them engaged while I go out with some other babe each time!

No comments: