Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back Track- Track Back

Truly, the world is so small. You can locate any person on this Erath. No I am not telling you to consult a detective agency for this purpose. You can do it yourself through the web. You can do it by registering at Spock.com - A Great Place for Search. Apart from your friends, you can get access to your enemies as well. How? You have to type the name of the person whom you are searching along with some tags and these tags are used to uniquely describe a person in terms of attributes like job, marital status etc. It is better if you mention the location. More refined results are bound to come if you mention the age and the gender of the person whom you are searching.



I had joined Spock.com a few days ago and do you know what the first thing that I searched through Spock was? I searched for my own records. In what category? In the list which shows people for drunk driving! I will not tell you whether it was there or not. If I am not listed, that is fine and if it is there, it is finer. Why? Because many girls love rowdy and ill- disciplined guys. I hope these girls would definitely find me through Spock.com.




My second search was targeted towards the Brazilian models and the third was for Realtors in New York. Both these are interrelated. In fact, I was searching for a Summer Villa for rent for staying with one of those chicks!

Spock.com even brought me in contact with many of my ex- girlfriends and I could not sleep for many nights by remembering the harassments I received from each one of them before I decided to dump each one of them. I do not know whether they are keeping a track of me through this site or they are trying out my friends. Poor fellows!

No comments: