Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Atleast a pat as a cat……please!

Sometimes it feels that my life as a human has all gone into vain. I can see how the pest are adorned and adored by their beautiful mistresses. I did not get that love from my ex- wife but our cats did. I feel totally deprived and jealous too. You won’t believe how my ex- wife used to spend on her cats. She would buy gorgeous and classy cat furniture from My Cats Heaven.



She even had the feeling that her cats may be frustrated by the same type of furniture and that is the reason why she changed them after every six months. She must have also thought the same with me and might have parted. Sometimes it were the cat cocoons, cat cabins, while it were the Rondo Harry Pet beds, Crown beds and Bowl Pet beds. Oops! She changed so many beds!

No comments: