Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Experience with Autosurfs

I met a person while chatting with friends, He told me he has found an alternative way to make money on the internet, at first stance , I didn't believe , I told him , Hey, how do I believe you??. He told believe man, I have the proof of my earnings , then, he showed me his earnings, even that seemed to be manipulative, but , I though why dont I git it a chance and opened an account under him, I asked him Whats the nature of work, He told me there is no laborious work needed from your side, Just invest view some prdefined number of sites and you get pertance of your amount invested as the earnings for the day.then after predetermined days of surfing you get your earnings to your payment processor.

Initially I invested the minimum amount and gave it a try, I got paid, I was happy and was motivated and then started referring people , I got couple of my friends under me, they too got paid and were investing more.

Then one fine day I got the page not found error. I was on my nerves, then on indebth exploration of information of the site , I came to know , it was a ponzi program( program that keeps on accumulating money and giving the same to members without any real source of income) , I lost my money and was in despair, learnt from my mistakes.

Invest as much you can afford to loose never invest more than what you cant afford to loose.do indepth due diligence befor investing in any program.

No comments: