Monday, January 29, 2007

Blog Revolution

Hi,

I have seen many people looking for online income opportunites and get affiliated with programs such as payperclick,paypermail..The money which the advertisers provide is too less $0.01 or $0.05.The minimum payment rate is high perhaps $10. by the time the user keeps on accumulating $4 by working with dedication and perseverence he gets frustrated because the amount of effort expended is not commensurable to the results . Then he looks for different programs and sees some good money better the previous one..by the time he accumulated half of the money for the payment, he wash his hands saying , Hey no more online income opportunity..Brick and mortar business is the way to make money investing in business and getting results slowly,steadely.

even I was one of the above ,about whom I am talking about , but the good thing is that my will power said dont give up, think there is a better way , worked with perseverence looked for opportunities , leveraged profitable opportunites, taked calculated risks in life and I am happy and striving for excellene , leveraging every opportunity which I come across which I feel is profitable.

Remember there is no short cut to success and success is a ladder which cannot be climbed with our hands in pockets.

Join me for the Blog Revolution ,build community and help people .

Any comment , welcome.

Thanks

No comments: