Sunday, May 04, 2008

Who would want to spend more time in a kitchen?

Have you given a thought that you can consider every nook and corner of your house for a makeover? But some people only focus on the drawing rooms because the outsiders get access only to this part of the house! But what about satisfying the aesthetic senses of the insiders? Won’t they have the idea: The heart is where the home is? And what about those persons who spend major part of the day in the kitchen? Don’t they need to feel good and nice while working in a kitchen for long hours?


Image Hosted by 2and2.net


Thus, the kitchen should be decorated in a way that the persons working in it can concentrate happily in their works. Convenience is another factor. They should be ale to grab the needed tools and equipments easily. Thus certain arrangements of the racks and cabinets must be made in such a manner that it looks good and cooking becomes easier. I really liked the idea when I saw enclume pot racks in some of my friend’s houses. These potracks made me feel that my kitchen too requires some reworks. I searched through the online portal of enclume and came across a specially designed enclume pot rack which can be used as a shelf for storing books apart from hanging pot sand pans. The model looks very cool and I have decided to keep books on cookery itself written by world famous chefs on it. In this way, I am sure I will succeed in not only making some innovative dishes but will also be able to attract the attention of my neighbors as a rather “intellectual sort of” cook.

No comments: