Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sparkling Aura

I have always decided to go with the traditions and have put lesser emphasis on contemporary styling. But I have never been designated as a backdated person by anyone anytime! This is because fostering traditional art and customs should always be looked upon with respect.



Image Hosted by 2and2.net



I have decorated my home with traditional furniture and to compliment it I have even focused on traditional home lighting . I have always loved the chandeliers mentioned in Shakespeare’s novels. They are heavy, gorgeous and majestic! The sparkles of these masterpieces can create an aura! This again had to be complimented with heavy brocade curtains. Many people who have visited my house have felt as if they have become characters of a novel written by William Shakespeare!

No comments: