Tuesday, March 04, 2008

No more being an early riser!

http://www.wakeuplater.com/ seems to be a website with a title, which appeals to me the most. It is not that I am a lazy lump, that I wake up very late in the morning, and that I do not earn anything. In fact, I earn an amount by sitting at my home computer, which any person would earn from his day job by working 10 hours per day! I earn through blogging by working 5 hours a day.

Image Hosted by 2and2.net

Frankly speaking, getting a freelance job is not as easy as one might think. There are lakhs and lakhs of freelancers working online. In fact, many clients have said they prefer to choose the freelancers on the basis of their communication and not on their actual talent! You might want to go through it yourself and I want you to do it!

No comments: