Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mirror! Mirror! Who is more beautiful?

“Oh honey. I missed your first ramp walk, I am so upset, everyone told me that you were looking stunning” said Casey to his wife who qualified for Mrs. America Beauty Contest. Betty, Casey’s wife said, “Just a minute, dear, want to go for a drive?” This was not the answer Casey expected. Betty drove him to her mother’s house and led him to the sitting room and transferred a memory card from a digital camera to a TV like thing. What is it? It is a Digital Photo Frame. The device was switched on with a remote. Incredible! Awesome! Casey commented. “I heard that you were looking very gorgeous, but through this Digital Picture Frame you are looking like, Angelina Jolie, marvelous! I wished I could see you in motion.” Betty then started her recorded video in it. Casey was spellbound. Then Betty said, “But I am very upset darling! You know why? Because we had to rush to Mamma’s house to make you appreciate me! Why don’t we set up our own digital frame in the coziest corner of our house?”


If you are also having a feeling of deprivation like Betty log on to http://www.digitalframez.com and place an order!

No comments: