Sunday, October 29, 2006

Profit Placement Fund - Refunds on the Way

John, Profit Placement Funds explains,

It is with a heavy heart that I must bring you all disappointing news.

This past week has brought news that will force me to terminate this current program.

While I am not at liberty to discuss this news, I can state it is of a personal manor and must be dealt with right away.

I will not be in any position to run this program now and for some time to come, therefore I will be beginning the process of refunding any member that is not in profit.

I know many of you had high hopes, but those hopes will have to be put on hold for now. I must take care of my personal business before I can consider taking this program any further.

I appologise that this has become short lived, I assure you it was not intended to be as such.

In the memo of each egold depositor, I will be listing three abbreviations.

TD- Total deposited
TP- Total Paid out
BD- Balance Due

It will take some considerable time to take care of all these accounts. When I say time, I do not mean weeks or months, I mean days.

Please be patient while I go through this process. This is not easy for me, so please allow me to do what I need to due, without emails and PM’s.

I can’t say I wont be back, but for the near foreseen future, this is the way it has to be.

Thank you all for your support, you have no idea what it has meant to me.

John

The faith of the refunds will definitely come, a pity this has to end

No comments: