Saturday, September 27, 2008

online business

It is no secret that most people who venture into internet business fail. These are the people who will tell you that internet marketing is spam, that you cannot succeed by having an online business, that all internet businesses are some kind of schemes etc. These people will FAIL in just about everything they venture into!!! How much chances of success would you have if you opened up a huge showroom in a shopping mall with the largest footfall, loaded the shelves with major prestigious brands of products and then kept the door closed for a year? Internet business is no different. You must invest your time, energy and some money continually in starting and growing your new online income opportunity to succeed in a real big way. After all, it is your decision to work from home on line.
But I guess I have always had the 'entrepreneur' thing in me. I was never satisfied! Not having enough money to start a bricks-and-mortar business thankfully, I tried several internet businesses over the past 7 years or so. I spent well-earned money to create an e-commerce website to sell commercial products online; I spent even more money to build a huge portal where I tried selling everything from pin to airplane - well, actually it was flowers to cars...; I put up Ad sense websites; I rolled out blogs; I played on eBay... you name it... I tried to identify a new online income opportunity in everything I saw or I thought there was a demand for. If truth be told, I did make 'some' money now and then on the internet, but it was not until the last 2 years that I have started making what I would call as a 'satisfactory' income from my internet businesses.

No comments: