Thursday, March 08, 2007

Icegold - Reliable e-gold exchanger

If you are looking to deposit /withdraw funds to/from your e-gold account through bank wire then Icegold (icegold.com) is the good option.now the question that strikes your mind is what is e-gold, e-gold is online currency account backed by gold, you money is valued in terms of gold weight.

Below are the terminologies you need to know while transacting e-gold.
Buy e-gold = fund e-gold from your bank account
Sell e-gold = withdraw from e-gold to your bank account.

This is my personal experience , I had sent a bank wire for withdrawal of my e-gold funds to my bank account, and within 4 days I am able to see funds credited in my account.In the world of online fraud and scams there are few companies whom we can trust , It is because of the scammers these good companies name is being defamed.If you are plannig to invest in high yield investment programs then icegold is the good way to fund your e-gold account. Once you have funds in your e-gold

No comments: