Sunday, February 25, 2007

Can we make money with Donation Buttons??

Of course you can make money with placing a "Make a Donation" button , provided your blog has helped your viewers to achieve their expectations. If you blog has showed the pathway, by following which , your viewers are making money till date just from a single idea which you have shared on your website or blog , perhaps you get paid by them as you have helped them to make some bucks on the internet.

A person who shares his experience genuinely without an expectation of reward or recognition will get fruitful results in the long run.


Always have an habit of sharing your experience with others and you will get benefited more...The more you share the more you gain.

I remember a person who has helped me and is helping me , imbued confidence in me , showed me the pathway towards blogging and especially monetizing blog. every now and then , I get paid by the programs , he is the one whom I remember of his gratitude , It was his vision and my perseverance which made online money making impossible , impossible.

No comments: